MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK IN / PAPERWORK
Email Check-In Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Three (3) pieces of information must be included in each email (Approved Roster, Current Player Cards). In addition, teams from outside of Region 1 will need approved Permission to Travel forms.
1. Teams need to provide: Copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players.
2. A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Passes or each US Club Players Passes (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied). Also provide copies of player cards for guest players.
3. **Special Note** Medical Release Form for each player must be available for review during the event. When you submit the other paperwork, include a statement that you will have all medical release forms available for review during the event. Your club's medical release form is acceptable and they do not need to be notarized.
4. USYS Teams from outside of Region 1 must have a Permission to Travel Form attached to the email. US Club teams do not need a Permission to Travel form.
5. After you have gathered all required documents to finalize your team check-in please:
a. Scan each document and save the files
b. Please send all required documents in as few files as possible (zip files are recommended, do not send jpg copies and PDF files take the least amount of space) Include the team name, age group and gender in the file name,
c. Email the document to: email@example.com In the subject of the email include your complete team name, age group and gender of the team: Example: U13 Girls NVSC United 02G Blue
Note: Adding Guest Players:
Step 1: Obtain the guest players current player card and medical release form
Step 2: Add the guest player to the roster. Please hand write their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players
Step 3: Include Guest Players' player card and medical form with the rest of your team information when emailing documents.
A Physician's release must also be presented during registration for any player wearing a cast. This release must be available for a match official to review. The final decision on whether the player may participate will be up to the match official.
Special Note on Guest Players:
US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
If the guest player is a recreation player they must have a recreation card and medical release form. Recreation cards do not require photo's.
All teams must have their tournament roster, cards and medical release forms at each game for review by the tournament officials if needed. Any team not able to produce the items if requested may be forced to forfeit the game.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org