NVSC UNIFORMS - Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Question: WHEN DO I ORDER A UNIFORM?
U4-U6: You do not need to order a uniform. You will get a new uniform every season and it is included in the cost of your registration
U7-U12: You can order a uniform when you register. You will need a new uniform if:
- you are a new U7 player aging up from U6
- you are new to NVSC
- your player has outgrown their current uniform
U13-U19: You can order a uniform when you register. You will need a new uniform if:
- you are a new U13 player aging up from U12
- you are new to NVSC
- you are joining a new team and your number is already in use
- you request to be on a different team and your number is already in use
2. Question. I FORGOT TO ORDER A UNIFORM, WHAT DO I DO?
U4-U6: You do not order a uniform, however if you registered or paid after the packing date, check with your coach to see if they have a uniform for you and if not, contact the uniform coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pick up.
3. Question: WHAT IS THE PACKING DATE FOR SPRING 2021?
U4-U12 The packing date for Spring 2021 is 3.26.21
U13-U19 The packing date for Spring 2021 is 4.06.21
If you register OR need to purchase a uniform after these dates you will need to pick up your uniform at the Hellwig office Tues/Wed/Thurs between 5:00-7:00pm or make other arrangements by contacting the uniform coordinator at email@example.com.
***U4-U6 players check with your coach first to see if they have a uniform for you
4. Question: WHAT DOES MY UNIFORM LOOK LIKE?
- you will get a new uniform each season in a different color. Kit includes one jersey, one short, and one pair of socks.
- Kit includes blue jersey, white jersey, blue shorts and blue socks (no numbers).
- Kit includes a numbered blue jersey, a numbered white jersey, blue shorts, blue socks.
5. Question: IF I REGISTERED AND PAID BEFORE THE PACKING DATE, HOW DO I GET MY UNIFORM?
Our Age Group Commissioners (AGCs) pick up the uniforms, distribute to coaches who give them to players.
6. Question. IF I AM A LATE REGISTRANT, HOW DO I GET MY UNIFORM?
Come by the NVSC office during business hours to pick up, bring your registration receipt with you or contact the uniform coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Click Here to get Office Hours
7. Question. I NEED TO PICK UP OR PURCHASE A UNIFORM BUT CAN’T GET TO THE OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS. WHAT DO I DO?
Contact the uniform coordinator at email@example.com and ask for alternate pick up. You can pay online and then you can pick up from the drop box outside the office.
8. Question: I BELIEVE I ORDERED A UNIFORM BUT MY COACH DOESN’T HAVE IT. WHAT DO I DO?
This could be for several reasons, 1. You didn’t actually order, 2. You ordered after the packing deadline, 3. Your player was moved from one team to another after the packing deadline. Contact the uniform coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
9. Question. I CAN’T GET MY UNIFORM BEFORE THE FIRST GAME. WHAT DO I DO?
Wear a like colored jersey for the first game and then pick up your uniform the next week.
10. Question: HOW DO I EXCHANGE A UNIFORM OR PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PIECES?
Go to the office during regular business hours and bring the pieces you need to exchange/return with you. They must be unworn and unwashed.
11. Question: WHY DON’T U4-U12 UNIFORMS HAVE NUMBERS?
Numbers are not required for these ages and in order to keep costs low and reduce administrative work we opt to keep the uniforms number free. Numbers are required at U13 and above.
12. Question: CAN WE PUT NAMES ON UNIFORMS OR ALTER THE UNIFORM?
No. For safety reasons, we do not put kids' names on uniforms and our policy does not permit alteration of uniforms.
If you have other questions not listed here please email email@example.com
If your player is U13-U19 (SFL) contact the SFL uniform coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org