If you are looking to attend College (even if you are NOT going to play soccer there) please read the information below and go to the FAFSA website to look into possible Grants, Loans and other Aid to help pay for College.
Information from the https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about webpage:
Federal Student Aid is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965. These programs provide grants, loans, and work-study funds to students attending college or career school.
We ensure students and their families can benefit from these programs by
- informing students and families about the availability of the federal student aid programs and the process for applying for and receiving aid from those programs;
- developing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form and processing approximately 20 million FAFSA submissions each year;
- accurately disbursing, reconciling, and accounting for all federal student aid funds that are delivered to students each year through more than 6,000 colleges and career schools;
- managing the outstanding federal student loan portfolio and securing repayment from federal student loan borrowers;
- offering free assistance to students, parents, and borrowers throughout the entire financial aid process; and
- providing oversight and monitoring of all program participants—schools, financial entities, and students—to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations, and policies governing the federal student aid programs.
So please go to the website below and sit down with your parents to fill out the application:
FAFSA homepage = https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Start a new account = https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/fafsa?locale=en_US