If NVSC staff feels dangerous weather is on the way, you will hear via email at least 2 hours beore your camp starts cancelling the session. If you don't hear from us by that time, all decisions will be made on the field by the NVSC coaches. If you feel bad weather is a possibility, please don't drive off very far just in case coaches need to send players to their vehicles for a weather delay.
Indoor Weather Policy:
If the United Sportsplex is open camps will be on as scheduled. If the bulding is closed then camps will be cancelled for that scheduled night. We have the reschudle dates for Winter camps on February 20th and 21st.
We will do our best to try and get all our camp dates in!
Please see camp waiver during your registration for more weather policies!