Viewing Your Schedule
- Sign in to your ArbiterSports account as an official
- Click on the Schedule tab
Your schedule page has four main views, which can be selected by clicking on the corresponding view in the Display menu, located on the left side of the schedule page. The primary view we will cover is the list view.
- List View – Arbiter’s default view, which displays the games in list order, usually sorted by Date & Time.
- View By Day – Displays game information for a specific day. To toggle forward and backward through days, click the “Previous” and “Next” buttons, located just above the day information.
- View By Week – Displays a seven-day schedule, starting on Sunday, and ending on Saturday. Use the Scale box to designate the divisions between times in the rows box (30 min, 15 min, 60 min, etc.). To toggle forward and backward through weeks, click the “Previous” and “Next” buttons, located just about the week information.
- View By Month – Displays a one-month calendar view of upcoming assignments. The month name and year will be displayed in the top center title portion of the calendar. The previous and subsequent months will be displayed to the left and right of the month title, respectively.
List View (Continued)
By default, your list view will include all of your assignments. If you do not see the games you received the notification email about, ensure you have selected the correct filter. The date filter should have "Show All" selected as indicated above. If it does not simply use the drop-down menus to select the date filter "Show All", and then click the “Apply” button on the right hand side. Your list will refresh itself and return games according to the filter you selected.
Viewing Game Information
The List View will display the Game ID, Notes, Assigned Position, Date & Time of Game, its Sport & Level, the Game Site, Home and Away Teams, a Status bar with the "Accept By date", and the Accept or Decline box for published games. To view additional details about the game, click on the Game ID number. This view will let you see the contact information for other officials who are also assigned to the game. You can also click on the site name to bring up directions to the site via Google Maps.
Accepting or Declining Games
- Make sure that you have selected List View from the Display menu on the left side of the page.
- Ensure that the date filter is set to "Show All" and that you have clicked the "Apply" button
- Published games will have an “Accept” and “Decline” box to the far right of the game information.
- Check either the box for “Accept” or the box for “Decline,” depending on which action you wish to take.
- Click any of the “Submit” buttons, located at the top and bottom of the Schedule page. If you do not click the "Submit" button the action will not be taken.
- If you decline an assignment, you are required to enter a comment explaining why you declined the game since the game would not have been assigned if your shedule indicated you were not available.
- Some games are linked together as a set and will only have a singe "Accept" or "Decline". If you can only take 1 or 2 of the assigned games in the set, let me know. In some instances I may be able to work around your schedule.